Monday 22 July 2013

Cafe> Café Bella Dee





Café Bella Dee

Egg-White Omelette served with Toasted Sour Dough Bread
Address: 36 Tuffy Ave
Sans Souci NSW 2219

Phone: (02) 9583 9016

Hours: 
Mon - Fri: 7:00am - 3:30pm
Sat- Sun: 8:00am - 4:00pm

Menu: Classic Breakfast and Café Style Brunch

Atmosphere: Situated on a secluded corner of Sans Souci, this award winning café is where all the locals are able to take a trip to Paris without leaving their suburb! The French Provincial themed décor will make you feel like you are ready to mingle with Monet, as the black and white striped walls and Parisian printed pillows add comfort and couture to this cute little café. Despite its petit size, this place serves up a spacious outdoor seating area for any summer’s day. Even the suburb, “Sans Souci” is French for “without care” or in Aussie terms “no worries”, so it is no wonder the atmosphere is nothing but laid-back and relaxed.

Service: Polite, Easy-going and Conversational

Price: $8 - $18 for a Medium-sized Meal
Café Bella Dee: Parisian Inspired Menu

TJ’s Rating: I keep coming back to this place, not just for my love of all things French but because the menu has a range of meals for my sweet tooth as well as for the days where I want to be “healthy” (which is once every decade for me!). You will be saying “bon appétit” to the Little-Pan Breakfast, Egg-White Omelette and last but not least the French Toast topped with vanilla cream, fresh berry compote, maple syrup and icing sugar. Oh and don’t get me started on the Macarons – they are melt-in-your-mouth Magnifique! I must admit, I did expect a larger serving of omelette but overall nothing else has disappointed me – oh wait, I wish they were open for dinner too! This is the perfect place for a first date or an intimate catch up with close friends! Je t’aime Bella Dee!

No comments:

Post a Comment